If you are on the internet looking up Cardano, the growth and presence of cryptocurrencies in the last decade has definitely not evaded you. An astute investment that focuses on the privacy and equality of the consumer, Cardano tokens are valued highly in the current market.
Now that you are here, let me help you through the process of buying Cardano tokens with CAD. Don’t worry, I have been investing in all kinds of cryptocurrencies for quite some time now.
I am definitely sure my extensive research on and interaction with Cardano will help you have a seamless experience while purchasing a few units for yourself.
What is Cardano?
The brainchild of a non-profit foundation, Cardano is the first peer-reviewed blockchain to have graced the world. A collaborative effort of tech giants from around the globe alongside members of the Tokyo Insitute of Technology, University of Edinburgh, and others came together to assess the protocols of this cryptocurrency before its release.
A leader in the third-generation of cryptocurrency, it uses a smart contract platform that effectively reduces the problems that first-generation and second-generation of cryptocurrencies faced. In effect, it claims to be better than both Bitcoin and Etherium.
Cardano is a cryptocurrency that doubles up as a decentralized public blockchain. It seeks to bring the philosophy of science and the utility of research together to arrive at a result.
One that allows us to exist on a decentralized network to conduct transactions.
Let us take a closer look at the platform
- The Cardano platform is made up of two layers.
- The first layer of Cardano is The Cardano Settlement Layer (CSL). The CSL manages all transactions that use ADA which is Cardano’s primary cryptocurrency.
- It houses a hierarchical structure that can both be used to create smart contracts as well as a form of exchange.
- It aspires to become integrated with the finance ecosystem.
- The second layer of this Cardano platform is Ouroboros.
- Ouroboros is an algorithm relying on Proof of Stake protocol in order to mine coins.
- Yes, you can mine Cardano coins on your own.
How to Buy Cardano in Canada:
If you have been put-off by reviews that tell you buying cryptocurrency is a hassle and that it always requires buying Bitcoin and Etherium, do not worry.
I have a solution that moves this extra transaction aside. Please welcome Bitbuy in your life.
Before I explain how to buy Cardano tokens, here is a small introduction for Bitbuy. A service that allows for the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, Bitbuy offers top-of-the-line service at a very reasonable rate. With its user-friendly interface and its focus on retaining the privacy of the customer, Bitbuy has become one of the best places to purchase cryptocurrencies with CAD.
Transfer of funds is very quick and you need not worry about its efficacy.
The best part about this entire process is that you can use CADs to make your purchase. You do not need to convert it into Bitcoin or Ethereum to make your transactions. Bitbuy will help you out easily.
Why Trust Bitbuy?
I put my faith in companies that are transparent about their dealings. Bitbuy is one such company that does not hide its activities from its customers.
A few things that make using Bitbuy worthwhile are:
- Its simple and lightning-fast user interface.
- The Express trade feature enables customers the ability to trade in cryptocurrency with Canadian dollars.
- It is one of the easiest processes that users can peruse to deposit funds to purchase cryptocurrency.
- If you want to access this feature, you will have to pay slightly extra in terms of conversion rate. You will still make a profit because of its sheer accessibility.
- Although Debit and Credit cards are not available on Bitbuy, it makes transactions very easy with Wire Transfer, Interac and Express Interac e-Transfer.
Consider Reading: How To Buy Dash